Tuesday, October 10, 2006

SPECIALLY FOR HER



Specially for her..

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feets.
How do people make it through life without a sister?

I cried when I knew her prince charming is taking her away from me.
I cried when I knew she gained a new love.
She's so happy with her life now.
I should be happy for her shouldn't I?

Or was I too scared of loosing her?
Loosing someone that I've loved for 23 years.
Loosing someone that had showered and pampered me like her favourite doll.

Times flies.
We grow older.
We have to adapt the changes in life.
How sellfish could I be for not letting her go.
After all, she will still be my sister even if she has her own life now to lead.
Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.

Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart.

No comments: