Wednesday, October 11, 2006

MY SMALL EARS!

Thank god Idzi called or else I would be breaking my fast alone at City Hall. So yah, we end up dining at Fish n Co at Parkmall with Kak Nora, her hubby, Naufal (their 4 year old son) and Ira (Kak Nora's collegue).
Was surprised to know that Ira is only 18 years old thou she look mature with her 'hardly see' face make up. This girl is lucky. She has a wonderful career to start with at such a young age. I wish I could be in her shoes, experiencing how isit feels like being a flight steward at 18.
Anyway, Naufal is so damn cute.
This boy loves to 'chat'.
(while sitting beside me and playing with the straw on the table)
Naufal: Uncle, if I blow a kiss to you, will you catch?
aRy: Of course dear, I will catch and sealed it in my pocket.
Naufal: But why did you put it in your pocket? Why you didn't keep it in your heart?
aRy: (oops) hehehehee well.. ( was about to finish my line when this boy cut me in again)
Naufal: Uncle uncle, you have very small ears..
aRy: (burts out luaghing!) Honey you're so observant!
....................
Haha god, he's so cute!. I was just so tempted to bite his rosy cheeks.
*I swear, I never received such comment on a 4 year old kid before!

No comments: