Saturday, September 23, 2006

MY MOBILE

01) What is your phone type?:
Motorola RAZR V3
02) What's the last 3 digits of your mobile number?:
216
3) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?:
"Not angry. But you always make me wait while you do something online, chat with me for awhile and than, poof! you're gone! Don't want to chat with you next time" (oops, I'm sorry Fazly, please don't do that :()
04) Who's the first person who comes up under the letter m?:
Major Chia. (Army Officer. She loves to nag. Urrrg)
05) Who's the last person you rang?:
Home!
06) Who was your last missed call from?:
No missed call yet.
07) Who's the 5th person who comes up under i?:
Irfan. The warrior! :)
08) What does the last message in your inbox say?:
"Hey! Tak msg pun! Anyway I applogised if I didn't sound clearer to you when I told you that I was on my way back home actually. Let me be the first to say sorry ok. Love you lil bro..." (that's from Idzi. Sorry for being such an angry child bro :)
09)Who's the 3rd person who comes up under F?:
Faizal's Home. That Mr Dimple.
10) Go to your Sent Items ..what does the 5th msg say?:
"Call me. Hot stories!" hehehe
12) What is your network provider?:
Starhub
13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?:
27
14) What do you have as your background?:
My facepic with that "twin" display.
15) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under R?:
Rafiq
16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?:
I don't use speed dial
17) If you're on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?:
Not sure yet.
18) Who's the first person who comes up under C?:
Chan (my camp mate)
19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?:
7
20) What do you have as your main ringtone?:
Justin Timberlake- Sexy Back

No comments: