Sunday, June 25, 2006

SEXY LIPS?

Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our beautiful and ugly appearance. They are God's gift to us and I think our whole life shows in our face and we should be proud of that.

No one is perfect... that's why pencils have erasers. Well, even at times if the comments that were given by that someone are hillarious or as the matter of fact, it's ridiculous..
To me, a smile is always an inexpensive way to change your looks. I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful regardless how thick, thin or sexy your lips are. Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile. If you don't start out the day with a smile, it's not too late to start practicing for tomorrow. It takes a lot of work from the face to let out a smile, but just think what good smiling can bring to the most important muscle of the body... the heart.

Someone commented something about my lips the other day. Was it really sexy or was it just my smile? Either ways, I'm taking that as a compliment and I'm proud of what I have on my face.
Thus, do I have a sexy lips?... Well, it matters more to me what's in my face than what's on it.



No comments: