Saturday, June 24, 2006

NOT JUST AN ACQUAINTANCE

Him, his wife and his sex buddy! LOL

"....I am proud that we can actually walk side by side, think alike and share what we have gone through together...just the two of us crying and sharing what we feel from the bottom of our hearts, drowning our sorrows in clubs...never regret knowing you even though sometimes we have our differences...love is always there for you in me and as a brother and a friend I will always be there for you when you need me... Take care and...."

Those words were from him. A friend. A bond which I've gained enough to call him that. Infact he's actually a 'new' friend that I've gained recently. I believed that depth of a friendship does not depend on the length of acquaintance.

People said that old friends are always best and its highly impossible for you to catch a new one that really fit well with them. I think I've proved them wrong. I've managed to catch a new one and I'm really proud of it.
"To me,it's the friend that you can call at 4am, that matters."

Thus,I conclude that a friendship is a single soul that dwells in two bodies and that communication between them is as stimulating as black coffee.
Let us be grateful to a friend who make us happy as they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom!

No comments: