Sunday, February 11, 2007

PROMISE
Do you promise that ur gonna be honest with this survey?
Yesh! *wink *wink
Are you single?
Yesh.
Are you taken?
Not too sure about it.
Are you crushing?
I guess so.
Do you like stuffed animals as presents?
I like Elmo!
Do you like chocolates as presents?
Yesh, white chocolates please.
Do you like flowers as presents?
White tulips would be great for mama but not for me.
Are you in love?
In love with my own smile that can do wonders!
Have you ever kissed someone?
Yesh. It was a quick sweet gentle peck.
Have you been kissed by someone?
What do you think? I'm so adorable leh..
If someone told you that they loved you, would you be with that person?
Depends if I love that certain someone too.
If you had a crush on someone, would you dare to tell that person how you really felt?
Yesh. At times I like to be straight forward, and I've done that once.
If you rejected someone, but now you have feelings for them, would you tell them how you felt?
I don't usually have feelings for those pepole whom I once reject.
How do you feel right now?
Excited. My work training starts tomorrow!!
Are you willing to love again even if you've been hurt before?
I always give myself chances, and learn from my mistakes.
What type of bf/gf would you want to have?
Patient and honest. (and of course who wouldn't want to have a pleasant looking partner!)
Are you serious when it comes to relationships?
Yesh I do.
Does answering this make you feel awkward or sad?
None of them. Im enjoying it!
When was the last time you cried?
Last two months,when I was hugging cousin Mia at the farewell party.
Does crying make you feel better?
A wholeload better.
Last but not least, describe love.
It's all about being blushed and excited when you received those tiny mini sweet quotes, thank you cards and surprised mushy messages in your diary or in your bag. It's all about those tiny mini efforts that brighten up your lazy days.
"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her."

No comments: