Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dear Jay,
As requested, I've got my sagging yellow ass up here to answer these crap.
Not to worry coz I do have so much fun going through every single questions asked!

1. What's your name spelled backwards?

Nirza Demahom. (Quite interesting huh)

2. Have you ever licked a 9-volt battery?
Nah..

3. Last time you swam in a pool?
Can't remember. I prefer the beach actually.

4. Type of music you dislike most?
I listen abit of every genre.

5. Do you have cable?
Yeap. Starhub cable.

6. Ever made a prank phone call?
Nope. I got better things to do.

7. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I would love to try bungee jumping.

8. Chips or popcorn?
Prefer nachos.

9. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Don't know what you're talking about but I tried huge cigars.

10. Orange juice or apple?
I hate orange juice.

11. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yeap. The last one was this Hip Hop Dance Competition held at Bukit Panjang Community Club. My group won the 1rst runner up.

12. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
Nope.

13. Ever thrown up in public?
Yeap. Tell me about it.

14. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
My goal for the new year is to make lots and lots of money for the beloved family. So what do yout think?

15. Where would you like to go right now?
Someone just mention to me about this 'fried mars bars' at this specific restaurant.

16. Ever spin around in circles until you got so dizzy you fell?
...and not to mention I hurt my elbow and whining in pain at night while sleeping.

17. What's the most comfortable thing you own?
Definitely my pjs pants!

18. Have you ever stolen a sign from a street?
I'm not a thief.

19. What was the last thing you were thinking about?
Was thinking on how am I goin to survive in the new working environment next week. Im really nervous.

20. Is the moon out right now?
Yeap, I love it.

21. What's one of your weird quirks that nobody really understands?
There's two actually.a)Nobody understand why I was born without armpit hairs. It's just so smooth! b)Not to mention that at times I do finger sucking while sleeping.

22. Ever thought about why grass is green?
I can't be bother.

23. Can you build a detailed sand castle?
Well, I tried..

24. What's one of your favorite possessions?
My Kenneth Cole watch. Thanks Paman!

25. Do you like to sleep?
Not really, I just love to laze around.

26. Is your bed comfortable?
What do you think? My bed is my playground.

27. What's the most awkward thing that happened to you in public?
That I actually clean my ass with ice lemon tea in public toilet.. (damn, you wouldn't understand..)

28. Who's the last person that freaked you out?
Feeza. Heard how she's having a real hard time during her flight.

29. How come macaroni and cheese is so good?
I hate macaroni but cheese is good. Can I have cheese hotdogs instead?

30. Is pink the new black?
Nah.. Pink is hot, black is classic.

31. What thought made you cry last?
Ayah. The heart wrenching news about him on the night of Aidilfitri.

No comments: