Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living."

There will be lots of new changes in my life this year.
Beloved sister will soon become someone's wife. She will have whole set of new environment waiting for her.
Mama will be soon resting at home on her rocking chair waiting to be a hopeful grandma.
And as for me, it will definitely be a stepping stone experiencing my carreer on how tough isit being in a working life.
We must have a theme, a goal and a purpose in our lives. If you don't know where you're aiming, you don't have a goal. I guess the keyword for making this to happen is discipline. I believe we must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. And of course the difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.
Anyway Ayah's birthday is in weeks time. Me and sis hoping to meet him and hopefully we could share the joy that we will be adapting in future.
"Ayah, I just could feel that you will be overwhelmed for what is going to happen. I guess both of us have make you happy thou you can't really share it with us perfectly. Ayah, do you know that I used to have this dream, about us, about our family, about me and sis, making you and mama so proud. Taking our family portrait with smiles and happiness."

Netherless, I thank god for whatever happened in my family and I do appreciate for what I'm left with.
I believed that things happened for reasons.
I believed that one of the greatest gifts that god gave me is the very special love that mama, sis and me share. As years go by, it's good to know that there will always be certain people in our lives who care... For there are countless things that only us have in common and memories that no one else can make.These precious ties that bind us together are bonds that time and distance cannot break. How fortunate we are when we have our love ones to love us, coz it makes the world a happy place to be.

No comments: