Sunday, October 01, 2006

ME AND THE NO.3

3 things about me
cheerful, decisive, pampered

3 schools I went to
Tanglin Primary School, Mei Chin Secondary School,
Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts.

3 things in my bag
creative mp3 player, magazine, key pouch.

3 of my favourite bags


Fred Perry tote bag

Adidas sling bag

Deadrockstar sling bag (belongs to Rain actually! hehe)

3 things I do when I'm stressed
smoking, chocolates , music.

3 favourite fruits
I don't like to eat fruits. (prefer veggies)

3 names I go by
Azrin, Didin and Adik ->(only mama and sis called me that)

3 of my favourite food
I love Japanese cuisines!

3 of my favourite things in my room

the two seater sofa

the stack of STYLE and MENS FOLIO magazines

the Nintendo Game Boy

3 things that I like most about school
friends, canteen food and my favourite lesson, ART!


3 of my favourite colors
red, black and brown.

3 of my favourite tops/jackets

denim jacket bought at K.L

green Topman jacket

brown knitted cardigan

3 things I'm wearing right now
adidas short, singlet and no underwear (it's hot here!)

3 bloggers to do this
any 3 people who are interested with this crap!

No comments: