Thursday, July 13, 2006

GROSS!

Was walking my way back home last night when all of a sudden I felt the urge of having a fag. So there I am smoking under my void deck happily when...

a scary thing happened. Some old malay happy guy flirted with me. God, its weird and scary! So here's the story...

me; *sitting on the bench smoking my last few puff*
him; *walking towards me* "hi are you alone?"
me; "yes i am, why?"
him; "why are you smoking alone?"
me; "coz my friends are not here" *duh*
him; "you stay at this block?"
me; "nope" *points at the opposite block few metres away* (i have to lie)
him; "what is your name?"
me; "hakim" *smiles* (i have to lie)
him;
"i'm saiful, you have nice arms. I think you look great wearing this sleeveless top"
me; "why thank you. i am flattered!" *gettin irritated*
him; "so, do you have a fag to spare me?"
me; "no. this is my last stick. i'm sorry."
him; "it's okay, so will you be here tomorrow night? " *winks*
me; "i don't think so"
him; "well, you should. then maybe we can chat. is there anyway i can contact you?"
me; "well ... no. sorry."
him; "but, isn't that your mobile?" *pointing to my mobile which was on the table* (SHIT!)
me; "nope, it's my mom's. sorry i need to go now, she's waiting for me. bye" *cheeky smile*
him; "can i send you to your block"
me; " it's okay, i can walk by myself" *moving away from him immediately* (getting scared)

It was indeed one of the scariest moment that I encountered. However I wanted to laugh so badly throughout the whole thing! haha! stupid guy! He smells like a pig! Terrible! Gross!

He isn't even rich or good looking! and ofcourse even if I'm happy, he would be way out of my list! LOL

No comments: