Monday, July 31, 2006

THE DREAM

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes.

I woke up this morning and realised that it's only a dream.
A weird dream which I never expected it to be.
A dream that left a million of question marks.

It's been a while since I have you in my dreams.
Did you just smiled at me?
Yes you did...
the curve smile of yours which used to sets everything straight.
It was so dark.
Just the both us staring and admiring our beautiful smiles.
A serene environment which was captivating.
I can feel those cold air brushing through my skin.
You are there sitting beside me on this old rusty chair with your head resting on the table.
There you smiled again..
Wonderful..

Was it really you?

............................

Some people said that dreams are only thoughts you didn't have time to think about during the day.They are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. It is a free therapy which you can only get appointments at night.

....(I always pay attention to my dreams - God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep)....

I believed that God is closest to those with broken hearts.
Maybe part of loving is learning to let go because love is like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together.

No comments: